noun: doer; plural noun: doers
- a person who acts rather than merely talking or thinking
Boise Family Medicine is always on the lookout for talented doers to join our family. If you’ve got a desire to surround yourself with a team of varied personalities (if we’re being honest, some of us our down right odd) who put patients before profits and work hard to make a difference in the lives of those we treat and work with, we may have a place for you.
Even if we do not currently have a need for the position you’re seeking, please feel free to email your curriculum vitae or resume to [email protected] and we’ll keep it on file. We will contact you when we have a spot we think may be right for you.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to fill the following openings:
- Certified Medical Assistant
We are looking for certified medical assistant to join our family practice. If you’ve got a personality (preferably a good one), enjoy interacting with patients from all walks of life, and a servant’s heart we would like to speak with you.
You’d be a good fit if you…
- understand the phrase “it’s not my job” is not an excuse
- have a patient first attitude and work ethic
- are a learning based individual
- make attention to detail a priority
- have the ability to follow direction
- handle varied personalities and temperaments well
- take ownership and accountability for your attitude and actions
- are capable of having fun!
We’d love it if you could hit the ground running (experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital) but more importantly, you feel you’re the right person for this job. Don’t let a lack of experience stop you from applying.
How about those skills…
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Associate degree in a medical field (bachelor’s degree preferred)
• High level of professionalism
• Strong customer service skills